The website www.scube-ergo.in (available on App Store and Play Store) (the “Website”) is owned and operated by S Cube Ergonomics Private Limited (“Company”, “we”, or “us”, or “our”), a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013, having its registered office at 3293, Ground Floor, 12th Main, Indiranagar, Bangalore 560038.
2. Collection of Information
2.2 The User Information collected by the company inter alia include the following:
- Personal Information. In order for you to use certain features of the Website, you would be required to register with us, which requires you to provide certain personal information such as your e-mail address, phone number, name, date of birth, etc., and certain sensitive personal data or information such as passwords, credit card details, debit card details, bank account information, etc.
- Web Analytics. The Company may use third-party web analytics services to track and analyze your interaction with the Website, such as a mouse clicks/screen taps, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text that you choose to type into the Website. The Company uses this information to enhance your experience.
- Transactional Data. All transactional data, such as inside Website searches, orders placed, orders canceled, payment modes chosen, a number of visits, etc. are collected and used to ensure a better service.
- Traffic Data. The Company tracks certain information about your visits to the Website. The information that is tracked includes information such as: (a) IP addresses; (b) domain servers; (c) types of computers system accessing the Website; (d) types of web browsers used to access the Website; (e) referring source which may have sent you to the Website URL; and (e) other information associated with the interaction of your the browser and the Website.
2.3 The user has an option not to provide the aforesaid User Information if it/he/she wishes not to avail the specific service on the Website, for which the User Information is required.
3. Use of Your Information
3.1 The Company will use your contact information primarily to contact you when necessary, including informing you about your transactions, feedback surveys, latest offers, or at any other instance as the Company may deem fit. The Company may also use your demographic data, your traffic data, your location data, to customize and tailor your experience on the Website. You agree that the Company may use your Personal Information (as defined under the Information technology Act and the Rules made thereunder) or Sensitive Personal Data or Information (as defined under the Information technology Act and the Rules made
thereunder) in such manner as may be required to serve you better or as the company deems fit.
4. Confidentiality and Security
- Comply with a court order or other legal process;
- Protect the rights, property or safety of the Company or another party;
- Enforce the Terms and Conditions; or
- Respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties.
5. Data Retention Period
5.1 We will retain the User Information for a retention period of 5 years, or for much longer periods, as may otherwise be required to fulfill any requirements under applicable laws.
6. Recipients of User Information
6.1 We will ensure that your User Information received through the Website is only accessible to authorized individuals as necessary to provide you the services you selected, including to effectively handle your business relationship and/or
respond to your requests or inquiries.
7. Security Measures Implemented to Protect Personal Data
7.1 We have in place technical and organizational security measures designed to prevent unauthorized or unlawful disclosure of or access to, or accidental or unlawful loss, destruction, alteration, or damage to your User Information.
8. Applicable Laws
9. Grievance Officer
9.1 The name and contact details of the grievance office appointed by the Company as per the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder are as follows:
10. Contacting Us